In this episode I talk to Bryan Jacovcic. Bryan Jakovcic is the president of Fusion Health which is a three time INC 500/5000 company. His company is in the correctional institution space, creating software for correctional institutions. And now he’s starting to grow into other areas of focus.
In this podcast we talk about niche marketing, growing your business and how to treat people in your company. Have a listen.
In this episode we discuss:
- Influences from his early life that lead him to entrepreneurship [3:15]
- His first business and first failure [6:06]
- How he got into working with computers [10:33]
- Niche marketing: benefits of niching down your business [15:54]
- Building a business where people love to work at [22:33]
- What’s next for Fusion Health [27:20]
- How to get in touch with Bryan [21:41]
- One question I was asked once was “Who’s more important, the customer or the employee?” and I said the employee, because without great employees you wouldn’t have customers.
Links to sources and tools
- Contact Bryan Jacovcic through his email: email@example.com
- Follow Bryan and Fusion Health on LinkedIn:
Bryan’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanjakovcic/
Company Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fusion-health-us/
- Learn more about Fusion Health here: https://fusionehr.com/
- Enjoyed this episode? Check these other episodes out:
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn
Join the discussion