Erik Cabral is the founder of the creative agency On Air Brands; the innovative event PodMAX; the real estate investment company Mindado Investment Group; host, co-host, and producer on several shows: Entrepreneur’s Circle, Capital Hacking, OnAirBrandsLIVE, Real Estate Hackers, and True MultiFamily.
With multiple businesses and partnerships, Erik is the quintessential “serial entrepreneur” who spends much of his time helping others grow their businesses, brands, and reputation. After leaving corporate America after 20+ years, Erik jumped head first into real estate investing in order to achieve financial freedom. He spent roughly a year educating himself, forming relationships, and analyzing hundreds of deals before he purchased his first multi-family apartment building, which he now manages. He is also a general partner in Renault Winery & Resort, which is the 3rd oldest winery in the US, offers private capital to his network of investors for fix and flips, wholesale deals, and various other investment strategies. Erik sits on the board for the South Jersey Real Estate Investment Association (SJREIA) headquartered in Cherry Hill, NJ, and has made a major impact on this non-profit organization by volunteering in various areas such as: marketing strategies, social media integration, business development, and growth strategies. He is the co-lead for their main meeting in Princeton, NJ.
Erik loves to share his decades of experience in creative, branding, and marketing strategies and how it can apply to the creative and real estate investment industries.
In this episode we discuss:
- Entrepreneurial ventures when young [4:18]
- His first business: a video game tournament company [7:38]
- His superpower and how he used it to help real estate investors [9:25]
- Developing a personal brand for businesses [11:15]
- Tips on being self aware and how that can help you in your business [13:53]
- Start, stop, continue exercise [17:30]
- How the PodMax virtual event gives the chance to record and be interviewed as a guest on 3 top podcasts in your industry [18:26]
- Schedules of PodMax events [22:53]
- Learn more about PodMax [24:22]
Links to sources and tools
- Visit Podmax.co to join their one-day virtual event where they give entrepreneurs (you!) the chance to record and be interviewed as a guest on 3 top podcasts in your industry
- Go to onairbrands.com if you are interested in developing your personal brand and make lasting connections through their exclusive ecosystem called “On Air Stream™”.
- Follow Erick on social media:
Company LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onairbrands/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/onairbrandslive
- Listen to other podcasts here
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work: