Terence McCarron is the CEO & Founder of OpinionRoute LLC, a technology and services company that provides accurate data from real people to inform marketing decisions. Originally from the East Coast, Terence relocated his family of 6 to Cleveland in order to start OpinionRoute in 2013. Listen to this episode to learn how networking helps in growing your business.
In this episode we discuss:
- How his family influenced his interest in business [3:03]
- Roots in entrepreneurship as a child [5:12]
- What pushed him to start OpinionRoute [6:37]
- Businesses that would benefit from using OpinionRoute [8:28]
- Technology used in running their business [9:22]
- What made him move to Cleveland [11:46]
- Terence’s experience in building a business in Cleveland [13:45]
- Major initiatives for the future [16:19]
- How networking helped him in growing his business especially in a black swan event [18:11]
- Reach out to Terence and OpinionRoute [20:24]
Links to sources and tools
- Go to https://www.opinionroute.com/ to learn more about their services.
- Follow Terence on social media:
- Check out our other episodes:
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work: