This episode’s guest is Trevor Oldham. Trevor is a serial entrepreneur whose latest company Podcasting You works with successful individuals to get them booked on podcasts. Listen to this episode to learn how improve your content strategy and to grow a following and convert followers to customers
In this episode we discuss:
- His parents influence on him as an entrepreneur [2:05]
- Entrepreneurial endeavors when he was young [3:34]
- Creating a business in college [5:06]
- How he grew his business’ instagram following to 600k in a year [6:40]
- Benefits of putting out informative content instead of shareable content [8:14]
- How he started Podcasting You [9:18]
- Delegating tasks to free up more time to grow his business [10:26]
- Using UpWork to look for remote workers [12:03]
- Project management tools [14:08]
- Benefits of podcasts [15:39]
- Future goals for his business [16:43]
- Clients they serve [18:04]
- How to learn more about Podcasting You [18:53]
- You can have 500k,600k even a million followers but at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter if no one’s going to purchase your product or service.
- The biggest benefits of being a guest or having your own podcast is being able to network with the guests on your show or being able to network with hosts if you’re a guest.
Links to sources and tools
- Contact Trevor at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding entrepreneurship or if you want to add podcasting to your content strategy
- Go to podcastingyou.com to learn more about how they can help you get booked on top rated podcasts.
- Here are other episodes you might enjoy:
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work: