This episode’s guest is Eddie Fyall. Eddie has been investing in real estate since July 1982, where he used the BRRRR strategy (back in the day, he called it “the cookie cutter method”). He has owned 48 properties (worth in excess of $3 million dollars) including four 4-family buildings. A native of Charleston, SC. Eddie has a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Tuskegee University (May 1977). He is a retired Major in the U.S. Air Force Reserves. He flew jets while on active duty for a year and has worked in Corporate America, as an engineer, for companies such as Procter & Gamble and Johnson & Johnson.
In this episode we discuss:
- Being entrepreneurial when he was young [4:12]
- Eddie’s experience in working as a process engineer at Procter & Gamble [5:00]
- How he got started investing in real estate [8:09]
- How being a veteran helped him get started in real estate investing [12:55]
- Getting into the 0% tax bracket in 6 months [14:37]
- Single and multi-family investing [17:25]
- Learnings from investing in real estate [18:18]
- How to get in contact with Eddie [20:19]
- Eddie’s book [20:57]
Links to sources and tools
- Want to talk about real estate investing? Contact Eddie Fyall through the following:
- Phone: (513) 295-9002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eddie-fyall-2b406991
- Listen to more real estate related episodes below:
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn
Join the discussion