This episode’s guest is Ricardo Ugas. Ricardo immigrated to the US in 2009 and in the short period of time he’s been in the US he has been able to create an income for himself through rental properties. If you’re new to real estate investing, Ricardo’s story is one you’re going to want to listen to.
In this episode we discuss:
- Financial struggles when they first immigrated to the US [3:08]
- Moving 7 times [4:19]
- How Ricardo started in investing in real estate [5:12]
- Mitigating problems most landlords face [7:26]
- Creative ways he used to market his rental properties [11:25]
- Ricardo describes the neighborhood they invested in for their AirBnB/short-term rentals [14:42]
- Future plans, plans on partnering with a refugee resettlement organization [15:54]
- Sharing his knowledge in real estate investing through YouTube [17:43]
- How to contact Ricardo [19:37]
Links to sources and tools
Got questions for Ricardo? Send him a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Ricardo Ugas on LinkedIn
- Want to listen to more real estate related episodes? Check these episodes out:
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
Rate and review: the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
Subscribe so you never miss an episode.