Our guest for this episode is Daniel Bobry. Daniel is a young professional who after purchasing his own home, fell in love with real estate and has been working since then to create and grow his real estate investment portfolio with the end goal of working with real estate full time. Listen to this episode as we discuss his real estate investment strategies and lessons he learned while investing.
In this episode we discuss:
- Growing up in an entrepreneurial family [3:22]
- Career before Daniel invested in real estate and how he got into real estate investing [4:51]
- Type of property he first invested in [7:33]
- Tips for starting in investing in real estate [8:18]
- Lessons learned while investing in real estate: Cash isn’t always king [10:12]
- Alternative financing methods available to real estate investors [11:51]
- How he closed his first real estate deal [14:24]
- Importance of listening to experienced real estate investors before jumping into real estate [16:53]
- Real estate investment criteria and strategies [19:15]
- How to contact Daniel [22:02]
Links to sources and tools
- Send an email to Daniel at email@example.com if you’d like to talk about real estate.
- Follow Daniel on LinkedIn
- Want to listen to more real estate related episodes? Check these episodes out
- Raising Equity for Real Estate Deals with Matt Burk
- Building Relationships When Investing in Real Estate with Eddie Fyall
- Freeing Yourself from Financial Shackles with Damion Lupo
- Understanding the Language of Real Estate Investing with Brian Hastings
- How to Mitigate Common Problems in Rental Properties with Ricardo Ugas
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work: