This episode’s guest is Kris Lovin. Kris created a clothing brand for men called 1OH1 Exclusive, where they only manufacture 101 pieces of each clothing they design. At 1OH1 Exclusive, their mission is to create clothing that inspires men to be their best.
Kris also went through a dark time in his past, and we go into that and how he overcame this hardship.
In this episode we discuss:
- Being entrepreneurial from the age of five [4:22]
- Key things business owners should be doing to set their business up for success [9:12]
- Kris talks about overcoming addiction and being borderline suicidal and how the hardships inspired him to start his clothing brand for men [12:38]
- Having self-destructive thoughts and how this affected reaching his goals [17:12]
- Things that helped him overcome his struggles [18:23]
- Meaning behind the 1OH1 brand and why they only make 101 of each shirt design [20:46]
- Sourcing materials and manufacturing products [24:40]
- Challenges in starting a textile brand [25:45]
- Creating clothing that inspire men to be a better men [29:23]
Links to sources and tools
- Check out their awesome shirts and be inspired to be a better version of yourself https://1oh1exclusive.com/
- Follow Kris on LinkedIn
- Interested in creating a physical product and want to hear fro other entrepreneurs who have been through the process? Here are more episodes for yu:
- Testing for product market-fit, overseas manufacturing & how to grow an audience before launching a crowdfunding campaign with Dustin Bouch
- How America’s #1 Wine Brand was Built with Michael Houlihan and Bonnie Harvey
- Discover what content to create for traffic and how to stand out with printed material with Vladimir Gendelman
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work: