This episode’s guest is JJ Harrison. The off market apartment complex king in and around Cincinnati, OH. He has an off market newsletter that I am subscribed to. We get into how he got into multifamily real estate and how he built an extensive mailing list to offer off market multifamily apartment buildings to.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why he started a real estate company [3:53]
- Getting a brokers license [6:22]
- His secret sauce in growing his real estate network [8:03]
- His process of reaching out to multifamily real estate buyers/sellers [10:13]
- Email marketing and social media marketing for properties [12:53]
- Mistakes investors make when contacting brokers [15:15]
- Why you should invest in multifamily real estate in Cincinnati [18:32]
- Tips for growing your network [20:34]
- Impacts of COVID19 in real estate transactions [21:50]
- Best ways to contact JJ Harrison [26:11]
Links to sources and tools
- Follow JJ Harrison on social media:
- Listen to more real estate related episodes below:
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show. Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn
Join the discussion