Mark is the co-founder of PayKickstart, a leading billing and affiliate management platform, helping Entrepreneurs and online businesses remove the technical hurdles related to accepting payment, managing recurring revenue, affiliate partners and retaining more customers.
Listen as we discuss how they built this platform and how it can help automate online businesses and affiliate marketing programs.
In this episode we discuss:
Being an entrepreneur before he knew he was and entrepreneur [4:02] His introduction to digital marketing [5:15] Removing technical hurdles with running a business online and automating affiliate marketing program with his company – PayKickstart [7:56] How solving their own problems led to launching PayKickstart [9:35] How they got their first 300 customers and leveraged their affiliates to grow their business [11:40] Hiring virtual teams [15:32] Mistakes they made when they were starting out [18:04] Who would benefit from using their platform [20:05] How PayKickstart can help with paid membership sites [21:53] Not spreading themselves too thin [22:44] How to learn more about their platform [23:59]
Links to sources and tools
- Unlock more sales, accelerate growth, and automate your customer’s journey with PayKickstart. Sign up for a free trial of PayKickstart here
- Follow Mark and PayKickstart on these social media channels:
Mark Thompson’s LinkedIn
PayKickstart’s Facebook Page
- Interested in learning more about building an online business? Listen to these episodes
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Subscribe, rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn
Join the discussion