This episode’s guest is Olin Hyde. Olin is a venture-backed serial entrepreneur passionate about growing companies, building teams, and solving hard problems. He is the CEO of LeadCrunch, a global AI B2B marketing company. Their technology delivers more intelligent and accurate demand for B2B enterprises.
Their AI makes sense of the complex, incomplete, and often inaccurate data about millions of companies to enable unprecedented capabilities to target and engage the ideal audiences for B2B marketers.
LeadCrunch grew revenues by 7,248% between 2017 and 2019 and is currently listed as #35 in the INC 500.
In this episode we discuss:
- His journey to starting his first business [4:03]
- How he achieved a 7,248% revenue growth for LeadCrunch between 2017 and 2019 [7:35]
- Buying signals businesses can tap into [12:05]
- Requirements for businesses for them to benefit from using LeadCrunch[14:47]
- How they price their services [18:10]
- The catalyst that pushed him into the B2B marketing technology space [20:08]
- Being in the INC 500 [22:05]
- Olin’s approach to automating and systematizing processes in business [24:07]
- Books that Olin recommends for entrepreneurs [26:48]
- How to contact Olin and learn more about LeadCrunch [28:25]
Links to sources and tools
- See how your business customers may be impacted by COVID and where to focus your sales and marketing activities using this free tool
- Connect with Olin Hyde on LinkedIn
- Listen to more episodes here
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work: