Welcome to another episode of Pass the Secret Sauce. This episode’s guest is Jacob Glenn, the founder of MGenio. MGenio is a boutique consulting firm offering strategy, execution, and support for industry leading companies. Their capabilities and service offerings are focused on Mobile Solutions, Internet of Things, and Salesforce Automation.
If you have a product or idea that you are trying to connect to the internet, this is an episode you won’t want to miss.
In this episode we discuss:
- Growing up with an interest in technology [3:31]
- Projects they focus on at MGenio [5:49]
- Creating a smart faucet [7:04]
- The tech implementation process [8:34]
- Calculating the costs [12:35]
- Biggest challenges entrepreneurs face in working with technology [16:37]
- Businesses they work with [20:17]
- How and why he got into the tech business [22:04 ]
- Best ways to connect with Jacob [24:35]
Links to sources and tools
- Need to get your business on the cloud? Visit http://mgenio.com/ to find out how they can help
- Connect with Jacob Glenn on LinkedIn
- Listen to more episodes here
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work: