In this episode of the Pass the Secret Sauce podcast we have Tim Bratz. Tim is the CEO and founder of Legacy Wealth Holdings, a real estate investment company that acquires and transforms distressed apartment buildings into high-yield assets for their own portfolio.
Tim’s current portfolio exceeds 4,000 units with a valuation of more than $350M. Working in real estate, Tim has built a passive business and created a residual income that allows him to live the lifestyle of his choice. He’s here to educate and empower others to become financially free through commercial real estate.
In this episode we discuss:
- First steps in being an entrepreneur [4:12]
- What attracted him into investing in real estate [6:13]
- How Tim structures his syndication and his deals differently from other syndications [10:53]
- His systems and processes for his real estate projects and how he built a team of A players [22:38]
- How he sources and chooses multi family deals to invest in [25:06]
- What they look for in areas that they invest in [29:55]
- How Tim grows his network [31:27]
- Setting time for family [37:06]
- Best ways to contact Tim [38:29]
Links to sources and tools
- Learn more about building your wealth by investing in real estate at: https://www.legacywealthholdings.com/
- Follow Tim Bratz on Social Media:
- Listen to more episode here
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work: