Welcome back to the show! In this episode I interview Robert Brill. Robert is the CEO of BrillMedia.co, a digital advertising firm built with work from home employees. In 2020 the company is ranked California’s 7th fastest growing private company by Inc. Magazine, and in 2019 was listed on the Inc. 500. Robert hosts the LA Business Podcast, writes in Inc. and Forbes, and has spent 17 years in advertising.
In this episode we discuss:
- What was the catalyst that made him start his own business [4:51]
- Clients they work with and why [8:44]
- What Brill Media does for their clients and the results they achieve [14:34]
- Getting more clients even in the time of a pandemic [19:13]
- Their guide to getting leads [21:12]
- How they track advertising results [25:31]
- Best ways to contact Brill Media [27:34]
Links to sources and tools
- Grab these offers from Brill Media:
- Spot On Marketing is a turnkey marketing service for independent companies for $1,500 per month. Your Lead Generation Guide is a step by step guide on how to create a lead magnet, market it, and take action to have leads piped in daily – https://brillmedia.co/spot-on-leads/ and https://brillmedia.co/your-lead-generation-guide/
- Follow Robert Brill on social media:
- Listen to more episodes here
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Subscribe, rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn
Join the discussion