Today on Pass the Secret Sauce, we have Maricela Soberanes. Maricela is a real estate investor. She tells us how she grew her portfolio and how she became financially independent by investing in real estate. We also get into the hurdles she had to overcome when she first started out investing in real estate.
In this episode we discuss:
- Her experience in immigrating to the US [3:34]
- Career history before investing in real estate [6:54]
- Learning more about real estate and deciding to invest in real estate [8:38]
- AirBnB vs typical rentals [12:35]
- Renting out commercial spaces [13:55]
- Goals for their business in the future and giving back [19:44]
- Best ways to learn more about Maricela [24:00]
Links to sources and tools
- Connect with Maricela on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/maricela-s-11942498/
- Visit https://www.fromfinancialsurvivaltofinancialindependence.com
- Listen to more episodes here: https://passthesecretsauce.com/category/real-estate/
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/passthesecretsauce to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
1. Subscribe, rate and review: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/pass-the-secret-sauce-by-matt-shields/id1506940483 the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
2. Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
3. Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ5eItxsGWyGKC91zd1pzbA and follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pass-the-secret-sauce-podcast