In this episode I interview Haze Hartwig. Haze is a dual-licensed (sales and property management), 3rd generation real estate advisor/property manager. Helping in all facets of real estate and working with a lot of first-time buyers and investors. H holds MCNE designation (Master Certified Negotiations Expert) from Real Estate Negotiation Institute.
In this episode we discuss:
- Career overview [4:28]
- Working in a casino and lessons from the book Read ‘Em and Reap [6:10]
- How he got started in real estate [9:12]
- Advantages of being dual-licensed (sales and property management) [10:33]
- Types of properties Haze invests in [12:35]
- Why real estate investors should have a property manager [13:32]
- How he uses his body language reading skills in negotiating in real estate [15:16]
- How to handle an emotional block from someone you’re negotiating with [18:02]
- His goals for the business and handling additional workload [19:13]
- Tips for screening tenants [21:47]
- Best ways to contact Haze Hartwig [23:46]
Links to sources and tools
- Like Haze Hartwig’s page on Facebook to stay updated: www.facebook.com/hazerealty
- Visit https://www.hazerealty.com/ to learn more about his services
- Interested in learning more about investing in real estate? Listen to these episodes: https://passthesecretsauce.com/category/real-estate/
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn
Join the discussion