Today on Pass The Secret Sauce, we have Todd Palmer who specializes in helping leaders join the mission statement of the organization with their personal core values while addressing fears, self-doubts, and imposter syndrome. He brings a unique blend of authenticity, transparency, and vulnerability to help leaders & organizations achieve their highest goals, and he’s here today to share his story, what he’s learned along the way and his proven framework for helping business owners achieve success.
Todd is an executive coach, keynote speaker, renowned thought leader, author, and CEO who is committed to helping business owners tackle their obstacles and clear their path to success. As an entrepreneur and active CEO, Todd knows the struggles business owners face regarding people, cash, strategy & execution. He took his company from being $600,000 in debt to making the INC 5,000 as one of America’s fastest-growing companies (an astounding 6 times!).
In this episode we discuss:
- The impact of their dinner table in his life [4:10]
- Todd’s first exposure in entrepreneurialism and the interesting lesson he learned from it [5:47]
- His entrepreneurship journey [9:05]
- Making the INC 5,000 fastest-growing company, his $600,000 debt [10:50]
- The Imposter Syndrome and the mistakes people do in entrepreneurship [13:04]
- Key to being a good leader – the vulnerability of a leader [15:11]
- Empathetic listening skill in the workplace [20:00]
- The workplace approaches of a leader; the effect of dictatorial approach [21:12]
- How he pivoted from his life of debt and his coaching arc [25:36]
- Types of people he coaches [29:03]
- Best ways to learn more about Todd and his services [32:56]
Links to sources and tools
- Personal LinkedIn: in/toddpalmer1
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/toddpalmer
- Facebook Page: /ToddPalmer13
Check out these episodes:
- How Overcoming Obstacles in Life and in Business Can Make You Stronger with Jeremy Parker
- How to Make a Living from Your Creative Ideas with Jeffrey Madoff
- Bringing Tech Ideas To Life Through Digital Products with Mike Reynolds
- How to Think Like an Entrepreneur with David McCourt
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.