Welcome to Pass the Secret Sauce. Today’s guest is Mark Stinson who has earned the reputation of a brand innovator – a strategist, creative facilitator, and venture catalyst.
Mark is the founder and principal of Bioscience Bridge, LLC, a conscious brand consultancy. His work has included market research, customer journeys, product branding, and marketing strategy for health, science, and technology products. He is the author of many business books, including Patient Activation, ForwardFast Branding, Customer CHEMistry, N-of-8 Creative Groups, and A World of Creativity.
Mark hosts two weekly podcasts: Entelechy Leadership Stories and Unlocking Your World of Creativity. Mark has been included in the PharmaVoice 100 Most Inspiring People in the Life-Sciences Industry.
In this episode we discuss:
- His first introduction to business ━ selling magazine subscriptions [5:33]
- The image of being the paperboy, marketing their family business [6:55]
- What he learned in their business [8:30]
- His career overview [9:43]
- Getting the brand mindset and helping clients [10:47]
- The importance of a brand, elevating their brand’s messaging [13:30]
- Explaining the ForwardFast Branding [16:05]
- What are the 6 attributes of a brand, Customer CHEMistry [19:30]
- How to map out things in different scenarios with a script [22:46]
- Keeping a contingency mindset [26:10]
- Best way to connect with Mark Stinson [30:33]
- The great brands had a quality about them. That if you document why your product is different, why that difference is meaningful to the customers and why is that relevant to their daily life or their business, then you’re a long way away.
Links to sources and tools
- Connect with Mark on LinkedIn:
- Personal Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stinsonmark/
- Company: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bioscience-bridge-llc/
- Check’s Mark’s services: http://mark-stinson.com
- Listen to other episodes of business branding here:
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
1. Subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
2. Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
3. Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn.
Join the discussion