Today on Pass the Secret Sauce we have the Founder/CEO of Intellibright, Ron Browning. Ron brings more than 2 decades of Internet Marketing Experience to Intellibright – a Google Premier Agency (top 3% of all Google Agencies) and a 2020 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company (#1189). Through a strong emphasis on website conversions utilizing the most advanced technologies in search engine marketing and search engine optimization and a superior understanding of web analytics, Ron has successfully leveraged his talents in internet marketing and website development to create and lead businesses into successful 21st Century marketing ventures.
Confident in his ability to deliver results, Ron developed performance-based, risk-free products that delivered one client an increase in Annual Revenue of $97M without any risk or additional staff.
SEO clients show increases in website visitors up to 1017% comparing month to month.
In this episode we discuss:
- Ron’s first job in used car dealership [4:15]
- Academic background and starting his first mortgage company [5:45]
- Growing his mortgage business by word of mouth [8:00]
- His true passion was to become the Internet [10:50]
- Working in E-loan, Subprime Mortgage Lender, doing consultations [12:58]
- Starting Intellibright, being paid on sales [14:40]
- Guidelines of their business process [18:25]
- Qualification process of leads, their system’s set-up, pay per sale [20:28]
- Strategy they used in getting qualified leads [25:43]
- Identifying good leads and bad leads [28:10]
- Goal of getting better data for their clients [30:45]
- Types of industries they worked in [33:20]
- Scopes of their services [36:20]
- Best way to reach out to Ron [39:00]
Learn every rule of the game. If you wanted to win, you’ve got to know the rules backward & forward so that you can use them to your advantage.
Links to sources and tools
- Connect with Ron Brown on LinkedIn:
- Follow updates on their Facebook:
- Check their services on their website:
- More PTSS episodes
Applying the 80/20 Rule to Make More Money
Sell More Books on Amazon: Research, Creation and Marketing
Getting into the FinTech Space
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work: