Today on Pass the Secret Sauce we have Lori Sussle Bonanni who is the founder of elssus, LLC, a multi-disciplined communication consulting firm. Lori builds and grows companies’ reputations thereby increasing awareness, business results and credibility. Think of her as a nontraditional publicist for companies as early as startups and as established as Global 500s.
If you’re struggling with your branding, if you’re struggling with trying to position your company a certain way, this is an episode that you certainly don’t want to miss.
In this episode we discuss:
- Fun facts about Lorie’s dinner table [3:25]
- Being an avid traveler and how it guides her entrepreneurial ways [7:22]
- Her pitch of building and growing companies reputation in a non-traditional publicist way [8:10]
- Types of advisory services she offers with her clients [10:21]
- Reasons she started ELSSUS [12:38]
- Tell-tale signs you need help with your business or company [17:38]
- Mistakes people make when they want to brand or advertise their business [20:05]
- Press releases, other strategies she uses to brand a company or business [24:05]
- How to reach out to Lori and know more of her services [27:50]
Links to sources and tools
- If you want to connect with Lori on LinkedIn:
- Check her services, visit her website:
- More PTSS episodes:
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work: