Today on Pass the Secret Sauce, we have Rishi Khanna who is a serial entrepreneur, stoic leader and a high growth CEO (4X Inc 5000, 1X Inc 100 in TX #45, 2X Dallas 100 Fastest-Growing Private Co. #49, 2X FW Fastest Growing Co., 2X Best Place to Work, 2X Entrepreneur of Excellence (EoE) Finalist Honoree, Fast 100 Asian American Business Awards 2020).
Rishi is a life coach and he loves helping people find their unique abilities and helping them reach their growth potential. He enjoys building high-performance teams and guiding leaders in organizations to follow their unique abilities, become better decision-makers, stays strategically aligned and operationally agile.
In this episode we discuss:
- Growing up with entrepreneur parents [3:40]
- Living a well-off lifestyle, having everything comfortably [4:50]
- His parents’ planning his future for him; his desire to be independent [7:18]
- Working in consultation job in Deloitte; being advised to be an entrepreneur [9:34]
- His parents’ encountering major business problems, and how he helped them [14:00]
- Being one of the firsts in setting up an e-commerce website in 1995 [16:15]
- Tips and techniques in finding reliable outsource workers [17:30]
- Helping workers develop their life plans, discover their life wheels, building culture by default [20:14]
- Vision boards, celebrating success/failures, supporting workers who transition on their own path [26:30]
- Best ways to get in touch with Rishi [30:30]
Links to sources and tools:
- Connect with Rishi on LinkedIn:
- Check more of Rishi’s success and services on:
Listen to other PTSS episodes:
- Portal to Portal Interaction through HoloPortation – with David Nussbaum
- Importance of Innovation in Business with Andrew McConnell
- Useful Tips on Using Scrum for Managing Your Projects with Onega Olenova
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn