Up next on Pass The Secret Sauce, we have Michael Roderick, CEO of Small Ponds Enterprises. He is a social catalyst who believes in the power of making meaningful connections for others. Michael has been a high school English Teacher, a Broadway Producer, and a Director of Business Development.
Small Pond Enterprises seeks to support connectors, innovators, and entrepreneurs with a range of personalized educational services provided by expert consultants who develop an individualized process for creating quality work that is supported by a customized, viable business model.
Additionally, by connecting entrepreneurs with resources, people, and advisers, we bring disparate communities together and help them to establish mutually beneficial relationships.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction to the episode [2:14]
- How did Michael get his entrepreneurial tendency [4:35]
- Michael’s academic overview and his teaching job [5:50]
- When did he start his first business [9:00]
- What prompted him to start Smart Pond [11:05]
- The AIM (Accessibility, Influence, Memory) framework [15:40]
- Results people get from Michael’s framework [20:25]
- Pass the Secret Sauce podcast and Michael’s framework [22:30]
- Patterns are the precursor to framework [29:07]
- Industries that suited Michael’s framework [30:55]
- Best ways to connect with Michael and learn more about his projects [31:55]
- The setting of Michael’s workshops [34:30]
Links to sources and tools
- Connect with Michael’s LinkedIn and follow updates on his Twitter
- If you want to get consultation or coaching, visit Small Pond Enterprise
- Access to anyone in life and business podcast Michael Roderick
Listen to other PTSS episodes:
- Extracting Your Ego and Awaken Your Full Potential with Mia Hewett
- Franchising a Profitable Property Management with Aaron Marshall
- Internal Culture, Core Values, Dream Teams and More with Robert Mason
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work: