Today’s guest on Pass the Secret Sauce is Mike Foran, President and Co-founder of Energy 1. Energy 1 takes a smart, comprehensive approach to renewable energy solutions. They specialize in cost-effective turn-key, design-build services that employ the latest clean energy technologies and high-efficiency building systems. Energy 1 employs an outstanding team of experienced engineers, project managers, and specialty service providers, allowing them to ensure seamless delivery of the right clean energy system for each project, from initial concept to design and engineering to expert certified installation.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction to episode [2:25]
- How Mike got into entrepreneurialism [5:48]
- Founding the Energy 1, branching out to engineering and llc [7:05]
- Getting skilled individuals and training newbies [12:30]
- The 3-steps interview process and applying it to their company [15:40]
- Contributing back to the community, their company culture [17:30]
- The overview of their engineering team and what they do [20:40]
- Implementation of technology to their company [23:35]
- Things they did to make their company grow in success [24:28]
- What’s next for Mike and Energy 1 [30:05]
- Open book policy, selling company stocks to their employees [31:50]
- Ideal clients for Energy 1 [34:10]
- Best ways to get in touch with Mike [ 36:55]
Links to sources and tools
- Connect with Mike Foran on Linkedin
- Learn more about Energy 1 and its services
- Follow their updates on Instagram, Twiter
Listen to other PTSS Episodes:
- Fighting Boredom Is The Start Of Success Of An Entrepreneur
- Speed Matters in Brand Development with Francisco Serrano
- Value-Driven Company Culture Across Remote Teams with Trent Kocurek
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn
Join the discussion