Coming up on Pass the Secret Sauce, we have Stephanie Picardi, a sought-after CEO of VFP Consulting. Stephanie has a 15-year history in management consulting working with global Fortune 500 companies. She has deep and well-recognized expertise in the quote-to-cash, professional services automation, and financials space.
Focused on partnerships and long-term line of business growth at VFP, her passion for great consulting and business processes is driving incredible growth for the company as well as success for VFP customers.
Stephanie has directly led complex consulting engagements in professional services automation around the world, in a variety of corporate environments and industries. She’s regularly engaged by both VFP consultants and customers for her sage strategic guidance around both processes and solutions.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction to episode [2:32]
- Stephanie’s family background and dinner table [4:35]
- Her academic background [7:35]
- How did she start her own company [9:40]
- Typical problems they solved for clients [13:33]
- Explaining the implementation of their process to clients [15:55]
- Pitfalls of a company when doing digital transformation [18:20]
- Dealing with clients that has previous processes [21:55]
- Type of company they want to improve process [25:05]
- Approach in building her own company and its culture [28:57]
- Best ways to reach and learn more about Stephanie and her company [35:20]
Links to sources and tools
- Connect with Stephaine Picardi on Linkedin
- Improve your business, book a consultation with VFP Consulting
- Follow VFP updates on:
Listen to other PTSS Episodes:
- Giving Back To Community, Working With A Right Culture Mentality with Mike Foran
- Is it Time to Change Your Business Processes and Systems? with Lisa Levy
- Business Scaling for Company Executives and Entrepreneurs with Daniel Marcos
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn
Join the discussion