Brian Kight is the founder of DIGNVS, LLC and the author of DailyDiscipline.com, a daily memo on personal discipline with over 32,550 subscribers. Its central mission is to help people build the discipline they need to accomplish what they want, as fast and reliably as possible.
Brian has spent 17 years serving clients to raise the standards of leadership, create a disciplined culture, and align behavior to produce results. His ability to help people understand and execute simple skills with elite discipline, both personally and professionally, is what makes his training systems so practical and powerful.
In this episode we discuss:
- Brian’s upbringing in two different homes [4:30]
- Why he got into entrepreneurialism [9:57]
- Building leadership culture for coaches [13:13]
- Factors for his successful speaking events [16:06]
- Writing emails with different templates every year [20:40]
- Philosophy, training on establishing a leadership team [24:28]
- Character, culture and behavior [26:25]
- Leaders that design and build culture in the business [31:05]
- Culture Playbook: beliefs, behaviors, outcomes [35:00]
- Challenge and cost in core values [40:40]
- Best way to learn more about Brian and his programs [44:40]
- Brian’s striking advice about discipline [47:37]
Links to sources and tools:
- Follow Brian on
- Subscribe and get a personal discipline memo
Listen to other PTSS episodes:
- Having Mental Toughness to Launch A Business Idea with Peter Samuelson
- Giving Back To Community, Working With A Right Culture Mentality with Mike Foran
- Helping Entrepreneurs Develop A Culture of Leadership
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn