Joel Comino is the CEO / Founder of Next Modular. Next Modular provides an affordable, full turn-key solution for the residential customer who wants to build a new home in Northern Indiana & Southern Michigan. They provide fair, transparent pricing and responsive and available customer service, as well as a shorter build time than you will experience with a traditional stick-builder.
In this episode we discuss:
- Joel’s catalyst or inspiration in entrepreneurship [5:55]
- Common pitfalls in acquiring mobile home parks [8:10]
- His transition into modular homes construction [10:50]
- The path on building a modular construction company [13:17]
- Modular homes development in the market today [18:00]
- Method of constructing and developing modular homes [21:21]
- Supply chain, wood pricing, issues and challenges in the business [26:50]
- The demand in building customized modular homes [30:25]
- Learn more about Next Modular Homes and its products [35:10]
Links to sources and tools:
Listen to other PTSS episodes:
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.