Warren Norris is the Managing Partner of Titan Consulting. Titan Consulting helps people that are running the SAP platform to integrate new functionality into their systems. Founded by former SAP executives, Titan is staffed and managed by a team that averages over 20 years of SAP experience.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Warren got exposed to entrepreneurialism [04:55]
- Warren’s career overview; company ownership, real estate [7:45]
- Joining Titan, how they work with clients [11:00]
- How they identify new opportunities and new clients to work with [13:20]
- Impacts of covid to their company and their clients [15:25]
- What projects are not compatible for SAP and Mendix [17:17]
- How long is the timeline of their projects [19:25]
- The future system and the legacy system [24:30]
- Overcoming the roadblocks inside the company [29:55]
- Productivity of consultants working remotely [34:00]
Link to sources and tools:
- Connect with Warren on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Titan Consulting
Listen to other Tech episodes:
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn
Join the discussion