Today on Pass the Secret Sauce, I have an amazing conversation with Ryan Barton, the founder and CEO of Mainstay Technologies. Mainstay serves its clients as their IT and Information Security departments, with a focus on both deep expertise and on warm personal relationships. Mainstay follows the tenets of Conscious Capitalism and measures success by the degree it furthers the flourishing of its clients, team, company, and community.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Ryan learned entrepreneurship at a young age [3:20]
- Started a business in the tech field and service industry [5:30]
- How introversion affect entrepreneurs [10:45]
- What should a leader looks like; definition of culture [15:05]
- Keys to establishing and developing that culture [19:35]
- How to identify if a leader is fit for the role [23:20]
- Giving chance and helping people to grow [27:30]
- What Mainstay Technologies does [30:55]
- Clients of Mainstay Technologies and how they help them [30:40]
- Tips and resources on building a great culture [35:55]
- Ryan’s golden nugget [39:10]
Links to sources and tools:
- Connect with Ryan Barton on LinkedIn
- Interested in their services, check their website
- Follow their updates on
Listen to other PTSS episodes:
- Leaders That Create Culture, Build Behavior and Produce Results with Brian Kight
- Giving Back To Community, Working With A Right Culture Mentality with Mike Foran
- Having a Customer-Centric Culture in Your Business with John Vuong
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn