Joe Sanok is the author of Thursday is the New Friday: How to work fewer hours, make more money, and spend time doing what you want. It examines how the four-day workweek boosts creativity and productivity. Joe has been featured on Forbes, GOOD Magazine, and the Smart Passive Income Podcast. He is the host of the popular The Practice of the Practice Podcast, which is recognized as one of the Top 50 Podcasts worldwide with over 100,000 downloads each month. Bestselling authors, experts, scholars, and business leaders and innovators are featured and interviewed in the 550 plus podcasts he has done over the last six years.
In this episode we discuss:
- Joe’s interesting dinner table [5:00]
- Setting Kool Aid stand at 5 years old, vacuum-selling [6:55]
- Counseling, marketing books, resources [8:40]
- Thursday is the New Friday [10:50]
- Curiosity, outsider’s perspective, ability to move [15:30]
- Henry Ford, 40-hour workweek [19:10]
- Changes that people are striving for [21:55]
- Dealing with employees who have different directions [25:35]
- Doing some experiments on your business [29:15]
- Companies switching to 4-day work week [31:55]
- Experimenting with 4-day work week [34:15]
- Best ways to learn more about Joe [37:20]
Links to sources and tools
- Connect with Joe on Linkedin
- Follow Joe’s updates on
- Experience Thursday is the New Friday with Joe
Listen to other PTSS episodes:
- The Four Key Values To Follow in Discerning Opportunities with Phillip Berry
- Creating 31 Startup Companies in 31 Days with Mark Grimes
- How to Use Google My Business to Attract More Customers with Jason Hennessey
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn
Join the discussion