Vikrant Shaurya is the C.E.O. and Founder of Bestsellingbook.com, a sought-after Book Launch Manager, and an internationally recognized Digital Publishing Expert. He’s also the author of two #1 bestsellers: P.O.W.E.R.: The Success Mantra and How to Write a Bestseller: Become a Bestselling Author, Attract High-Value Clients, and Skyrocket Your Authority. Vikrant is the most-viewed author for “eBook Publishing” on Quora and is recognized by the National Academy of Bestselling Authors.
He has helped consultants, thought leaders, and speakers actualize their dreams by writing, publishing, and marketing their books through his courses, coaching, and done-for-you services.
In this episode we discuss:
- Vikrant’s background [4:55]
- Borrowed money to people and establish a company, but got broke [10:05]
- He started a book publishing and marketing company [11:50]
- Online business is a scam [15:46]
- Indian writing system, a hybrid of ghostwriting system [19:30]
- Three mistakes in writing a book [22:47]
- Let others do the writing for you, use tools like Rev.com [31:45]
- Working with Vikrant and Bestselling.com [33:22]
- Helping authors in the backend of their business [37:00]
- Get a complimentary 30-minute call with an author [39:35]
- How to reach Vikrant and Bestselling [42:24]
Links to sources and tools:
- Connect with Vikrant on LinkedIn
- If you want a professional company to publish your book, visit bestsellingbook.com
- Follow their social media for more updates
Listen to other PTSS Episodes:
- Attract Clients and Grow Your Business using Written Words with Aurora Winter
- Sell More Books on Amazon: Research, Creation and Marketing with Dave Chesson
- How to Use Google My Business to Attract More Customers with Jason Hennessey
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn
Join the discussion