Andres Moran is the GM of the digital media vertical at Wunderkind, a leading adTech and marketing agency that combines top technology and best-in-class strategy to produce consistent, directly attributable results for their clients. He leads a team that works with media brands to improve monetization, optimize audience development, and maximize consumer marketing. He also co-founded three companies before joining Wunderkind, and is a graduate of Vanderbilt University with an MBA from Columbia Business School.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction to episode [2:24]
- Andres’ influence to be an entrepreneur [6:55]
- Starting a medical spa business, Sutera [12:34]
- Firing his sister from managing Sutera [16:52]
- Wunderkind – a marketing operating system [18:15]
- Working with different types of business [22:35]
- How Wunderkind found its success [23:30]
- The supply and demand sides of the business [26:25]
- What are the challenges and struggles they overcame [29:55]
- Learn more about Andres [34:45]
Links to sources and tools
- Connect with Andres on LinkedIn
- Upscale your business marketing with Wunderkind
- Check their latest updates on social media
Listen to other PTSS Episodes:
- Leading Elite Teams for Fortune 100 Companies with Joel Neeb
- Growing Online Presence to Attract Talents and Audience with Shana Cosgrove
- Developing a Personal Brand with Erik Cabral
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn
Join the discussion