Up next on Pass the Secret Sauce, our guest is Tanner Milne, President and Founder of Menlo Group Commercial Real Estate. Tanner Milne, MBA, CCIM, SIOR, has been involved with commercial real estate development and brokerage since 2003. He has facilitated and negotiated projects and transactions with values in excess of $500 million, carrying projects from site acquisition to final closeout. This experience provides clients value in understanding the critical path in buying, selling and leasing commercial real estate. Tanner founded Menlo Group in 2008 with the objective of delivering unparalleled value to clients through service, innovation and solutions.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction to episode [1:57]
- How Tanner grew up fast at a young age [3:50]
- What shaped him to be an entrepreneur [7:55]
- Starting his own business [10:35]
- Working on the things you’re not good at [15:50]
- Creating the right mindset for any situation [18:37]
- Keeping miracle minute journal [22:35]
- Helping dentists with site selection, buy and sell practices [26:08]
- Specializing niche on commercial real estate [27:35]
- How to make sure you’re working with the right people [30:30]
- Avoiding shiny object syndrome [34:50]
- Connecting with Tanner [42:35]
Links to sources and tools:
Listen to other PTSS episodes:
- Reading Body Language in Real Estate Negotiations with Haze Hartwig
- Niche Marketing: Why You Should Niche Down Your Business with Bryan Jakovcic
- Mentoring Startups, Getting Into Less-Competition Niche Or Market with Jim Kalb
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn