Brynson Smith is a sales and franchise consultant with a strong background in helping entrepreneurs break into the world of franchising, as well as helping established franchise owners diversify their portfolios. His most recent venture is working as the Director of Franchise Sales for uBreakiFix, an electronic device repair franchise.
If you have an interest in franchising, in any capacity, whether that be franchising your own business, meaning you’re going to go out and start selling your own franchises, or if you’re looking to buy into a franchise. This is an episode with lots of secret sauce about franchising.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction of episode [1:40]
- Brynson’s family is heavily into real estate [4:15]
- His dad has worked with inspirational people like Peter Low [6:10]
- Brynson has met and grew up around inspirational people [7:40]
- Benefits of getting a mentor and positive people [12:25]
- His wife introduced him to the CEO and founder of uBreakiFix [17:20]
- How he became a sales and franchise consultant of uBreakiFix [20:45]
- Retail piggybacking: how to find best franchising locations [27:00]
- Franchisee and franchisor collaboration [35:00]
- Starting your own franchise, learn from franchisor’s shows [37:45]
- Recipe, track record, system in franchising [40:55]
- Best way to learn more about franchising with Brynson [45:40]
- Always try to surround yourself with people that are uplifting and inspiring. People who are doing better or bigger than you.
- Keep in mind, just because a franchise is a franchise, doesn’t mean you can’t acquire an existing business that is already operating.
Links to sources and tools:
- Connect with Brynson Smith on LinkedIn
- Need high-standard electronics repairs? Visit u Break i Fix
- For Franchising Opportunities, Click Here
Listen to Other PTSS Episodes:
- Turning a Business into a Franchise with Kristen Denzer
- Franchising a Profitable Property Management with Aaron Marshall
- Importance of Price Point in Profitable Business with Aryeh Sheinbein
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast!
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.