Brett Snyder is the Founder & CEO of Knucklepuck, a digital marketing and web development agency. Brett started Knucklepuck to deliver a work-life balance that would attract high-performing staff and engaged, committed clients. This dynamic has propelled Knucklepuck from a freelance SEO agency to a full-scale digital agency offering SEO, Paid Media, Content Marketing, and WordPress Website Development.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction [1:52]
- Brett’s company went remote [6:05]
- Ways to manufacture organic conversations [9:07]
- Company values: accountability, integrity, empathy [14:08]
- Clients they want to work with [17:00]
- Where Knucklepuck came from [20:50]
- CRO, their ways to get convertible leads [23:35]
- Embracing technology enablement rather than AI [28:35]
- Brett’s advocacy of free will [33:22]
- Common struggles and hurdles of a business [35:10]
- Learn more about Brett and Knuckle [39:45]
- Leadership does not create the culture in your organization. Leadership creates the opportunity for the culture in your organization. It can impact and affect the culture in your organization. But the culture is dictated by the group, by the community, by whatever everybody else really wants and how they’re gonna be successful.
Links to sources and tools:
Listen to other PTSS episodes
- Importance of Price Point in Profitable Business with Aryeh Sheinbein
- Useful Tips on Using Scrum for Managing Your Projects with Onega Ulanova
- How to Spot the Best Franchise Locations with Brynson Smith
- Applying the 80/20 Rule to Make More Money Perry Marshall
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work: