Dr. David Shirazi is the clinical director at TMJ Sleep & Therapy Centre of Conejo Valley and Los Angeles. As a TMJ and sleep expert, Dr. Shirazi speaks across the country on topics of health, TMJ and the numerous sleep and breathing issues that affect both children and adults in large numbers.
Dr. David Shirazi graduated from Howard University College of Dentistry, in Washington D.C. in 2000 and earned a Masters’s degree in Oriental Medicine from SAMRA University in 2006. He is also a board-licensed Acupuncturist.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction [2:08]
- How David got into Chinese medicine [7:25]
- What does Chinese medical school teach [10:45]
- How does acupuncture work in medical procedures [16:25]
- Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine [20:38]
- Sleep apnea treatment, functional orthodontics [25:28]
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) treatment [28:18]
- Upper airway resistance syndrome [31:18]
- Two stages of sleep [34:26]
- David’s stance in Covid vaccine [37:15]
- How to get David’s services [38:15]
Links to sources and tools:
- Learn more about Dr. David Shirazi
- Watch testimonials about their services
- Follow updates on their Facebook
- If you’re suffering from TMJ, Sleep Apnea or you need dental services
- Visit their clinics in LA and Conejo Valley
More PTSS episodes:
- Why You Should Niche Down Your Business with Bryan Jakovcic
- How to Think Like an Entrepreneur with David McCourt
- Being All-In to Everything You Want to Accomplish with Josh York
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn
Join the discussion