Alon Braun is the founder of Neurotech Analytics and Riverbank Consulting. He has a passion for scaling enterprises and scientific innovations, especially in the deep tech industry. Articles by or about Alon have been featured in Inc Magazine, Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, and Thrive Global. His new book, The Entrepreneur Journey: 8 Steps from Inspiration to Global Impact, was released in April 2021. Besides Alon’s work in science and technology, his areas of expertise include business growth strategies, agile methodologies development, and decision-making consultation.
Alon is a master at decision-making, especially helping people make difficult decisions. One of the ways that he helps with this is that he is an expert in understanding cognitive hacks that allow you to maximize your cognitive load capacity such that people who have to make complex long-range decisions involving factors with which are difficult to measure, those decisions can be made optimally and simply using his technologies.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction [1:34]
- Alon’s trained to be a businessman since he’s a baby [5:25]
- He served the army, got in technology management [7:35]
- He became a professor of Biology for 7 years [10:59]
- Alon wrote a book about his business mistakes [12:10]
- Internal work of confidence [16:25]
- Leap of psychological jumps in the business [20:45]
- How to position yourself versus your inspiration [26:10]
- Learn more about Alon and his book [31:46]
Links to sources and tools:
- Connect with Alon Braun on LinkedIn
- Get his book, The Entrepreneur Journey on Amazon
- For business consultation, visit Alonbraun.com
Listen to other PTSS episodes:
- The Imposter Syndrome in the Workplace with Todd Palmer
- Starting a Manufacturing Business in the US with Greg Knox
- Build A Viable Business From Your Passion with Maggie Karshner
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work: