Jonah Larkin is an expert in the field of attaining peak performance and well-being. Using his diverse experience as a health and vitality expert, entrepreneur, and team builder, he helps founders, executives and those in the helping professions create higher levels of self-mastery.
His coaching is a combination of an executive coach and a life coach, with expertise in mindfulness, communication, interpersonal dynamics, and entrepreneurship (while still maintaining your health and well-being). In addition to 1-1 high-performance coaching he runs mastermind groups for male entrepreneurs and executives and has an online class to master your habits and morning routine called the Morning Rhythm Reset.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction [2:13]
- In 4th grade, Jonah was bit by an entrepreneurial bug [5:47]
- How he got into coaching and consultations [9:40]
- Jonah developed a framework, The Habit Quadrant [15:03]
- Realizations and lessons that his client learned from him [18:22]
- What habits were and how habits work [21:00]
- What is the common struggle of people [24:50]
- What makes people coachable and not coachable [29:23]
- How to identify the directions you want to go [34:20]
- Best way to reach out and learn more about Jonah Larkin [40:12]
Links to sources and tools:
Listen to other PTSS episodes:
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work: