Greg Pursley aka Dr. G is on a mission to help people improve their lives. As North America’s best catalyst for personal growth and the creator of “The Personal Growth Program” and “Think and Lose Weight”. His goal is to help others compress time to create their success by teaching them the principles of life that he has learned through his journey.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction [2:40]
- How Dr. Greg was raised with tough love [7:02]
- His practice and lessons he learned over the years [12:50]
- Happiness while working towards a goal [20:00]
- Dr. Greg’s five pillars in life [24:45]
- How to create a goal and pursue it [31:10]
- Changing who you are by changing your habits [37:50]
- How did his business grow quickly [40:33]
- Learn more about Dr. Greg [43:30]
- Additional golden nuggets from Dr. Greg [45:00]
- I think people set their goals too low because they’re afraid that if they don’t hit the goal, they’re going to be upset and disappointed and that’ll make them lose their drive, their thinking incorrectly.
- So how did my business grow so quick? That’s what people ask because I started doing these things and I started believing it was possible. And how did I believe it? Because I already had the vision in my mind. So now I know 100% I can create a business.
- If you have a vision in your mind that keeps popping up, a dream that keeps popping up. It means if you take action toward it, you will eventually create that reality.
Links to sources and tools:
- Check Dr. Greg’s consulting services
- Follow his social media accounts
Listen to more latest episodes:
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work: