Joe Evangelisti serves as the CEO of three 7 and 8 figure companies, and his real estate portfolio includes single-family, multi-family, self storage, and cold storage. Joe is also a high-performing coach with over 5,000 hours of coaching experience under his belt. His mission is to assist real estate investors, entrepreneurs, and business professionals in exercising their true power and finding their hidden potential to achieve more success, wealth, and freedom than they ever thought possible. possible.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction [3:10]
- Joe’s dad is the first entrepreneur in their family [7:10]
- How Joe became a construction builder while in the navy [9:00]
- Spots to build self storage units and amenities [13:25]
- How self storage industry fare during the pandemic [18:30]
- How to get into self storage real estate [22:10]
- Coaching from Legacy Builder; how they train people [26:30]
- How they build their self storage units [32:45]
- Process of getting occupancy permit [37:17]
- Investing in self storage, learn self storage syndicate [42:22]
Links to sources and tools:
- Connect with Joe Evangelisti on LinkedIn
- Get mastermind classes from Joe and Legacy Builder
- Be an investor in self storage and commercial real estate
Listen to more PTSS real estate episodes:
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.