Marcia Bench is a transformational catalyst, spiritual business mentor, #1 best-selling author, and trainer, with more than 30 years of experience working with coaches and other entrepreneurs. She is recognized worldwide as a leading expert in scaling your services business, coaching, entrepreneurship and energy alignment.
A former attorney, Marcia has authored 27 books including Conscious Client Attraction, Career Coaching: An Insider’s Guide (now in its Third Edition), the Amazon #1 best seller Become an Inspirational Thought Leader and The Tao of Entrepreneurship.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction [1:22]
- How Marcia got into entrepreneurship [3:55]
- What was it like to create an online company [10:50]
- Platforms she used to promote her coaching program [17:50]
- Impacts of her coaching program to people [20:50]
- How to identify your potential skills and make money out of it [24:05]
- Learn more about Marcia Bench [27:03]
Links to sources and tools:
- Connect with Marcia Bench on LinkedIn
- Coaching programs and services
- Follow Marcia on social media:
Listen to other PTSS Episodes
- The Five Pillars of Life, Personal Growth and Success with Dr. Greg Pursley
- Positioning Your Inspiration in Entrepreneurship with Alon Braun
- Transform Your Life Through Daily Habits with Jonah Larkin
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast:
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
Join the discussion