Courtney DeRonde is a CPA and Managing Partner of TDT CPAs and Advisors, a boutique advisory and accounting firm for small businesses and nonprofit organizations. They help overwhelmed, successful leaders, understand and maximize financial information so they can achieve better results and move their organization to the next level. TDT is awarded as Forbes 2021 Best Accounting Firm.
Courtney is primarily responsible for the firm’s vision and strategic direction. Her professional background includes almost two decades of serving small businesses and nonprofits. As an owner in her firm and managing partner, she also has firsthand experience running and scaling a small business.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction [1:43]
- How Courtney became a co-owner of their firm [9:05]
- Courtney’s leadership style [13:25]
- Hiring a professional EOS implementer [14:45]
- What is missing in their organizational structure [18:05]
- Structure rhythms, personal development [20:35]
- Kolbe, a conative assessment of Method of Operation [25:26]
- Process on taking new clients; onboarding implementation [32:25]
- Niches and industries they serve [39:17]
- Learn more about Courtney and TDT [41:15]
Links to sources and tools:
- Connect with Courtney on LinkedIn
- Overcome the 4 Common Roadblocks To Business Growth
PTSS Latest Episodes:
- Start-Up Entrepreneurship or Acquisition Entrepreneurship with Matt Bodnar
- How To Protect Your Self and Business From Cyber Attacks with John Kampas
- Creating Real Estate Deals From Conversations with Ben Muresan
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn