Tonya Telesco, President and Co-founder of Telesco Leadership Group. She is an international speaker, author and human behavior expert dedicated to helping people awaken to their extraordinary value and potential. She is trusted by organizations to deliver engaging keynote presentations that challenge audiences to move beyond complacency to intentional living. With her high energy and relevancy, she leaves audiences inspired to apply her actionable strategies so they can win in life.
As a Certified Speaker and member of the Teaching Faculty for the John Maxwell Team and DISC Certified Trainer with Personality Insights Institute, she is recognized for her expertise in communication and personal leadership development.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction [2:28]
- Tonya’s entrepreneurial influences [5:47]
- How to know what is your calling in life [11:00]
- Traveling with John Maxwell [14:00]
- Number 1 problem in an organization [18:25]
- Practicing core values, understanding traits and needs [21:27]
- Training and speaking with 40,000 people internationally [29:45]
- Common stumbling blocks for people [31:18]
- Allow yourself to make mistakes [36:27]
- Best ways to get in touch with Tonya Telesco [41:25]
Links to sources and tools:
- Connect with Tonya on LinkedIn
- Tonya Telesco’s Workshop
- Follow Tonya Telesco’s on social media
Listen to other PTSS Episodes:
- The Employee Supremacy: How Do We Benefit Our Employees with Andy Alsop
- Implementing EOS, Kolbe Assessment and More with Courtney DeRonde
- Start-Up Entrepreneurship or Acquisition Entrepreneurship with Matt Bodnar
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.