Millie Medrano, is a Franchise Business Consultant at MK Business Advisors. She left her solid corporate America job in the pharmaceutical industry to pursue business ownership with a National Brand Franchise emerging in her area. She became a successful multi-unit franchise owner and after 18+ years decided to sell her businesses and pursue her dream of helping others do the same. As a franchise owner, she continuously built strong teams that focused on delighting customers, solving problems and delivering great results. As a Franchise Broker, she uses her extensive experience to assist individuals considering business ownership to determine which opportunity best aligns with their strengths, goals and core values.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction [1:45]
- What made Millie do franchising [6:38]
- What people think when they hear “franchising” [11:10]
- Ways to finance your franchising [12:45]
- Business assessments to her clients [16:59]
- How to spot the warning signs before franchising [23:40]
- Process and timeframe of your franchise [29:05]
- Best ways to reach out to Millie Medrano [31:15]
Links to sources and tools:
- Connect with Millie Medrano on LinkedIn
- Own a great franchise, get a consultation from MK Business Advisors
Listen to other PTSS episodes:
- How to Spot the Best Franchise Locations with Brynson Smith
- Franchising a Profitable Property Management with Aaron Marshall
- Overcoming the Stumbling Blocks in Life and Career with Tonya Telesco
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn
Join the discussion