Jammie Wong is a Serial Entrepreneur. With over 20 years in the HVAC industry, she has learned and taught all aspects of the sales and service side of the HVAC industry She started following Grant Cardone in 2019 to learn all his sales and marketing techniques. She became a Grant Cardone Licensee in 2020 to be able to partner with him and help small business owners increase their revenues through Grant Cardone’s specialized training platform, live events, business strategy workshops and coaching.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction [1:43]
- Jammie wanted to learn about money and set goals [3:50]
- Working in AC company, developing her skills in business [6:15]
- Facing limitations from her boss [8:15]
- Her mom inspired her to overcome the blockers in her life [10:43]
- Getting trained at Cardone University [13:26]
- Finding mentors with big visions [18:06]
- Personal development, marketing, financial education [20:56]
- Coaching small businesses and solopreneurs [23:52]
- Best way to get in touch with Jammie [29:50]
- Put your plans in the sand and your goals on concrete
- The only way you can do a job is actually to see, go and do it
Links to sources and tools:
- Connect with Jammie on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jammie-wong-256b77191/
Listen to other PTSS Episodes:
- How to Build a Thriving Company Culture with Grant Botma
- What does it take to be a successful entrepreneur
- How to Create a Six-Seven Figure Business with Timothy Dick
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn
Join the discussion