Sherry Eifler is an Executive Director of The John Maxwell Team. Trained and mentored by John Maxwell and mentors of his world-class faculty, Sherry is certified to facilitate, speak, train and coach individuals and groups in the areas of leadership development, professional skills and personal growth.
Sherry Eifler offers interactive workshops, seminars, keynote speaking. She incorporates the practical application of John’s proven learning methods into each service delivered to move your and your team or organization in the desired direction to reach your goals.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction [1:53]
- How Sherry got exposed to entrepreneurship [5:25]
- Sherry discovering her “secret sauce” [11:39]
- Core process discovery and how it helps people [15:00]
- The best type of money mindset to embrace [20:40]
- Discovering the strengths of the people in your team [26:08]
- Benefits, realizations, the outcome of core values in a business [28:02]
- Type of businesses Sherry serves [32:45]
- Teaching DISC and team-building principles in the army [37:35]
- Working personal and organizational development with Sherry [41:32]
Sources and tools:
- Get in touch with Sherry Eifler
- Schedule your complimentary Discovery Consultation
Listen to other PTSS Episodes:
- Internal Culture, Core Values, Dream Teams and More with Robert Mason
- Having a Customer-Centric Culture in Your Business with John Vuong
- How To Be A Transformational Global Thought Leader with Marcia Bench
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn