Jane Wenning is an Athletic Trainer and Health Mentor who has been helping people improve their mental and physical health for over 20 years. Obtaining a degree in Clinical Laboratory Science and working with athletes, Jane merged these two worlds together to create a structured wellness plan focused on four pillars of health: Recovery, Emotional Energy, Nutrition, and Movement.
She has spent hundreds of hours learning about brain health and nutrition, longevity, functional training, epigenetics and estrogenics. She now equips people with more tools to become healthier and create lasting change in their lives.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction [2:10]
- Jane body-shamed history, helping moms on their health and fitness [7:53]
- The lack of sleep causes mental dysfunction [13:50]
- Balancing the body’s stresses [17:17]
- Fitness workouts after pregnancy [20:45]
- How resistance training beneficial [26:10]
- What are hormetic stress and 4 pillars of health [34:45]
- Jane’s website and health courses [41:47]
- Types of people she coaches [43:33]
Links to sources and tools:
- Connect with Jane Wenning on LinkedIn
- Get 4 Easy Lifestyle Tools for Improved Health
Listen to other PTSS Episodes:
- Fitness-Focused and Business Expertise Talks with Dr. Josh Funk
- Being All-In to Everything You Want to Accomplish with Josh York
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work: