Paul Maskill is the Founder of The Ultimate Freedom Mastermind. Paul helps other small business owners automate & scale their business so it can thrive without them… enabling them to leverage their business to build a life that they love.
In this episode we discuss:
- How the recession was a blessing in disguise [5:35]
- What he realized when scaling his first coaching business [7:56]
- Where business owners get stuck on [10:14]
- Building a business that is sellable [14:29]
- The 5 systems of every business [16:33]
- Biggest mistakes businesses make in creating their processes [23:40]
- How systems and processes affect company culture [25:33]
- Recommendations for someone starting a new business [28:22]
- How to learn more from Paul [30:33]
- Our business should be the vehicle to allow us to do whatever we want in this world.
- If nobody is doing what you want to do, there’s probably a reason for that: there’s probably not a market for it.
- When it stops serving your vision and your mission, it’s ok to sell it. It’s ok to let somebody else run it and turn it into a passive income stream.
Links to sources and tools:
- Go to https://www.paulmaskill.com/ to listen to his podcast or join his Ultimate Freedom Mastermind.
- Follow Paul Maskill on his social media accounts:
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Other PTSS Episodes:
- Freeing Yourself from Financial Shackles and Achieving Financial Freedom with Damion Lupo
- Is it Time to Change Your Business Processes and Systems with Lisa Levy
- Scale Your Business While Having More Freedom with Emily Morgan
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn
Join the discussion