Gideon Shalwick is a serial entrepreneur, video marketer, co-founder of Veeroll, and founder of Splasheo.
Gideon is an incredible digital entrepreneur who created massive success through his digital businesses. Which include Veeroll, which is a really cool video advertising platform that served up over 18 million ads in its first year, and Splasheo which is a specialized video production service that takes away the guesswork out of creating really awesome videos for your business.
In this episode we discuss:
- How the education system affected his mindset about work and business [4:22]
- His journey in starting his first business, his first e-book [8:00]
- Challenges before making his business profitable [11:10]
- Realizations that helped him create a successful business [15:02]
- Building his company – Rapid Video Blogging, starting Splasheo [17:10]
- What does Splasheo do [22:53]
- Video content that works really well [25:55]
- Tips and tricks on how to use keywords to get more views on a YouTube video [33:54]
- Best ways to get in touch with Gideon [37:20]
Links to sources and tools:
- Go to www.splasheo.com to learn more about their captioning services and get more engagements for your videos.
- Follow Gideon on all his social media accounts and subscribe to his YouTube channel:
- When people are reading, it’s not the texts that they see, but when they read the words that create a virtual experience for them inside their heads.
- When you add the captions you’re actually creating a little movie inside people’s heads. Which adds more richness to the video.
Listen to other PTSS Tech Episodes:
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes. If you haven’t already, please follow and leave a review for our podcast, we’ll really appreciate it. And as always, don’t forget to pass the secret sauce.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work: