Amanda Holmes is the CEO of Chet Holmes International (CHI) which has worked with over 250,000 businesses worldwide. At age 24, she inherited her father’s multi-million dollar enterprise, which specializes in helping companies double their sales.
Amanda has merged her father’s proven process with her own forward-thinking ideas to connect the old-school sales process with the hybrid online and offline instant gratification short attention span we see in consumers today.
Her success has made it clear that she was born to lead. In the first two years of taking the helm of the company, Amanda increased leads by 1176% and doubled coaching clients two years in a row. Since then, Amanda has continued to scale the company making an impact worldwide with continued double-digit growth.
- Successful story of Russel Brunson, Clickfunnels [2:25]
- Who is Amanda Holmes [5:33]
- Marketing through word of mouth [9:30]
- Amanda’s father, Chet Holmes, invented content marketing [11:35]
- Creating new marketing, how to double sales [18:35]
- Accepting a book deal [23:30]
- Take a quiz and get a bunch of free training [27:38]
Links, Promotions or Plugs:
- Get the pre-sales copy of the 2nd edition of the New York Times best-seller book, The Ultimate Sales Machine
- Want To Double Your Sales In The Next 12 Months? Learn more at
Listen to other episodes about Sales and Marketing:
Support our Podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, here are simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel and follow us on our Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn
Join the discussion