Jefferson K. Rogers is the head of JKR Windows, a $30 million company that he built from scratch in just four short years. While growing his business, Jefferson learned a ton of valuable lessons the hard way. He discovered the importance of focusing on his team every day, which has grown to nearly 100 team members; and having great coaches and mentors, including Grant Cardone.
JKR Windows was recently named the fastest-growing replacement window company in Utah and awarded top company growth at the 2020 D2D CON. Today, Jefferson has 65,000 followers on Instagram and is dedicated to not only building on his own success but also helping others who are in the same position he remembers being in. He guides aspiring entrepreneurs to clarify their vision, invest in themselves, and achieve their biggest goals by going ALL IN
- Who is Jefferson Rogers [2:07]
- His frivolous phase in life [6:35]
- His journey to becoming a better version of himself [11:00]
- What are the variables to increase self-confidence [15:00]
- Why he started his own business [19:05]
- Growing his business by 500% in one year [25:29]
- The contributors to the success of his business [30:10]
- Hiring the right fit for their organization [33:40]
- JKR Windows, job hirings, and services [39:00]
Links, Promotions or Plugs:
- For Home Window Replacement & Window Installation in Utah, Nevada, and Idaho
- Connect with Jefferson and achieve your biggest goals by going ALL IN
Listen to other PTSS Episodes:
- Which Investments Are Safest Today with Eric Panecki
- The Benefits of the Power of Stillness in Your Life and Business with Ken Kladouris
- Healing and Restoration for Human Trafficking Survivors with Rodney Hammer
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to get updates on new episodes.
Support our podcast
If you’re a fan of the show, there are three simple things you can do to support our work:
- Rate and review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you subscribe.
- Tell a family member, friend, or colleague about the show.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.